Sunday, April 4, 2010

The Challenge

Even though I know my readership is like, 2.4 people, on a good day, (now you are wondering which one of you I consider only to be 40% person!), I have been reprimanded for never updating this thing. The reason is: all the books I'm reading are soooo good! But, I'm going to Hawaii for a week with my mother, so I will be doing what everyone does in Hawaii on Spring Break. Read.

My challenge for you people, my favorite friends, is: look online, on amazon, or go to a B&N convenient to you, and pick out a book you would like me to read and review. Post the title and author here. Extra points if you find one that specifically does not meet my guidelines and tell me why.

I'm a little terrified about what books you will find, but even more terrified that no one will read this and respond, and then I'll just look like a jerk.

I need your recommendations by Monday night-Tuesday morning at the latest! So don't delay. I'll suffer through it-for you. Remember, I do this so you don't have to.


Love,
Christina

5 comments:

  1. Here's a good starting place: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=young+adult+fantasy&x=0&y=0

    ReplyDelete
  2. the house of night series looks HILARIOUS. VAMPIRE BOARDING SCHOOL!

    ..I'll be embarrassed if you've read them and I'm just an idiot for not remembering...

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Night_(series)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhhh Kristie, you went there. I have seen these books in stores so many times and laughed at them. Ohhhhh man, this is going to be intense.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, these books are actually supposed to be great, but they are written by a man who is old and very overweight so they may never be finished. The Game of Thrones series. They're supppper long so they should fill like a day or two.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I keep reading good books, I'll have no reason to blog sawa.

    ReplyDelete