Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Things that Aren't Creepy: An Ode to Wyatt Everett

Hey, you know what isn't creepy? Writing an entire blog post about books you think your BFF's boyfriend might like. Well, that might be creepy, in a universe where your BFF's boyfriend ISN'T Wyatt Everett. But in this universe, the best universe on earth, that person IS Wyatt Everett. So this blog post is 100% normal, just like me.

I wanted to write a blog post recommending books that would be great specifically for The Wyatt(that's my BFF's really adorable nickname for him, "The Wyatt," they are disgustingly romantic.) But first, I thought I would tell you all a little more about him.


Here he is!
Oh no...wait...that's...that's like K-Fed mixed with a pop culture white trash reference or something...that's not right..that's not...the picture..hold on, one second...

Thaaat's him. On the left. There we go. The Wyatt, everyone.
Things I know Wyatt Likes

-My roommate
-Japan
-Japanese culture
-This one Korean dish that I think has the word "duck" in the title.
-The color green
-Residence Evil
-Cats
-Comic Con

Also, let me introduce you to "Muffin," Wyatt's adorable cat:



Muffin is the most busted, angry cat in the world. Imagine if Lindsay Lohan were 300 pounds with bloodshot eyes and a drooling problem. That's Muffin. And we love him so much.

Anyway, this is all to say that I think Wyatt would really like:


It has almost all of his likes, except for Duck Korean Food and my Roommate. I mean, there's video game stuff and Japanese culture and the color green and even a character that reminds me of Muffin(it's the antagonist.) Anyway, he doesn't read this blog, but will someone pass this along? Thanks.

2 comments: