Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Boo!(ks)

Have a spooky week with some dark fantasy books:


Perdido Street Station, by China Meiville


Nightwatch, Daywatch, Twilightwatch, by Sergey Lukyanenko


The Gargoyle, by Andrew Davidson


Smoke and Mirrors, Neil Gaiman


And some straight up horror short story collections:


The Living Dead (includes one from Neil Gaiman!)(The very first is my favorite, and there's one in here I think would make an unbelievable prose AND I STAND BY THAT.)

Monster Book of Monsters(K that's from Harry Potter. No, I can't remember the name-it's at my apt. Maybe Sara will be nice enough to find it for you, if you're interested. Pretty good, mostly eery, I didn't skip one story.)


Happy Halloweeeeeeeen!

I still don't have a costume and I am....









1 comment:

  1. since we're not going to the same party, you're welcome to also go as this lady:

    http://www.signonsandiego.com/entertainment/street/snuggie.jpg

    I'll show you, every other girl who'll be slutty.

    ReplyDelete